Wednesday 19 November 2014

Well, that was great ;-)

Now it's all dying down a bit from the somewhat feverish activity yesterday on my various social media type pages, due to the feature on Polymer Clay Daily, (Which I neglected to blog about. . . that was clever) I can draw breath.
I got just over a thousand views on my Etsy shop, a bunch of new followers on Flickr, a load of repins and followers on Pinterest and generally a lot of very nice feedback from all sorts of lovely people. Some of it from people who's work I have admired for ages, like Claire Maunsell and Luan Udell. I feel blessed ;-)
Didn't sell anything, mind ;-)

I put some of my new textured disk beads up on my Etsy shop to keep the momentum going there. Now that I have an audience, or at least a bunch of people who have voluntarily decided to be informed of my Polymer Clay and other artistic activity, I need to keep it coming and keep it interesting. Should be fun.
Jon x


No comments:

Post a Comment